Le Camping du Jard: your number one choice for a bike stopover
Whether it be cycling around as a family or as a couple, on a long cycle hike or a leisurely bicycle tour, more and more people are getting on their bikes to discover the Vendée region. You will find 700 km of cycle paths between the coast, the Poitou marshes and the Vendée countryside. The Vélodyssée cycle route is less than 1 km away from the campsite.
Whether you are following the Vélodyssée map or the cycle paths of the Vendée Vélo itinerary, if you are looking for a nice stop after your day biking around, take a break at La-Tranche-sur-Mer at our campsite, located only 700m from the seaside.
Labelled “Accueil Vélo” since 2018, we offer our customers services to organize the rest of their trip: tire inflation, addresses of rental and repair shops, tourist information, advice on bike routes and bike paths…
The possible rentals at the reception (half day, day or week) :
- Adult bike
- Kids bike: 16″ (3-7yrs with or without wheels); 20″ (6-9yrs); 24″ (8-12yrs)
- Bike trailer (2 seats – up to 35kg)
- Baby carrier
- Bike basket
- Rental of helmets and locks with each rental
Bike-friendly campsite with adapted facilities
To make your campsite stopover comfortable when cycling through the Vendée:
- Enjoy unlimited free Wi-Fi access per pitch
- Charge your electric bike, mobile phone or any other device at campsite reception for free
- Buy fresh bread and pastries at the bakery
- Enjoy the aquatic area before leaving !
- Wash and dry your laundry (tokens and laundry for sale at reception)
Enjoy our shaded or sunny pitches to take a break from your bike trip
It is essential for you to plan your journey and to envisage in advance an accommodation for 1 night. You have the possibility at the 4 stars camping du Jard to book for 1 night only. It is an opportunity to make a stopover at the campsite in La Tranche sur Mer before leaving on the roads of Vendée. Take advantage of our aquatic area, the snack bar, the bar, the grocery-bakery to relax during your bike tour.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +33 2 51 27 43 79.