1. What is the deadline for paying the remaining amount for my stay?
For rentals, this amount must be paid at the latest 1 month before your arrival on our premises. If you booked less than a month before your stay, we require that the whole amount of your stay be paid by credit card only. For campsite pitches, remaining amounts are to be paid on arrival by credit card, holiday vouchers or cash (no cheques).
2. I’m not 18 yet. Can I still come to the campsite with my friends?
We only welcome minors if they are accompanied by their legal guardian and for the entire duration of the stay.
3. How many people can be on a bare pitch?
The price accommodates for a maximum of 6 people.
4. How many people can stay in a mobile home?
The number of people is determined according to mobile home categories: Beach mobile home: 2 people/Cottage: 4 people/Evasion, Azure: 5 people/Ocean, Open Sea: 6 people/Sand: 8 people. No additional people can be accommodated for, and babies are included in the number.
5. How many people can stay on a bare pitch?
4 people maximum. No additional people can be accommodated for.
6. How does it work if we have Chèques Vacances holiday vouchers?
To pay the deposit, you must send your vouchers within 10 days of your reservation. To pay the balance amount, you must send your vouchers up to 1 month before arrival. Send in your vouchers by registered mail and we recommend you declare the value of the contents. If you receive your holiday vouchers after this 4-week period: send us a cheque ans we will return it to you once upon your arrival in exchange for your holiday vouchers.
7. I took out cancellation insurance. I should be able to cancel my stay and receive a refund:
You can cancel your stay if you have taken out our cancellation insurance. You will be refunded only if the reason for your cancellation falls under the terms of the cancellation insurance.
8. At what should we arrive and depart?
- For mobile home or ecolodge rentals: Arrivals from 4pm – Departures between 8am and 10am.
- For bare campsite pitches Arrival from 1pm and departures before noon.
9. What happens upon arrival?
When you arrive, please park outside the campsite and come to reception to check in and avoid causing traffic jams by waiting at the entrance gates.
- Bring your booking confirmation or customer reference and deposit payment.
- The campsite will refuse rental access to people not registered on the reservation contract, or if the number of people exceeds the capacity of the rented accommodation.
10. What should we do in case we arrive late?
When you arrive, you will find instructions next to reception. We kindly ask our guests to show up at reception the next morning before noon to get paperwork sorted out.
11. Should we bring our own sheets?
All our rentals have duvets or blankets and pillows. You can bring your own bed linen or rent bed linen kits on site (1 kit per bed).
12. Where will the rentals inventory be located?
You will find the inventory on your holiday pouch which you will have received via email 7 days before your arrival. All mobile homes are equipped with an electric coffee maker and a microwave.
13. Do mobile homes have a TV?
Yes, all our mobile homes are equipped with a TV.
14. Are pets allowed on campsite premises?
We do not allow pets on campsite premises.
15. Is it allowed to wear swimming shorts to the swimming pool?
In our aquatic area, swimming shorts are forbidden. French law requires swimmers to wear swimming trunks or swimsuits.
16. Is the pool heated?
- The indoor pool and the pool for the slide are heated from May to September.
- The outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool are heated from June to early September.
17. Is there Wi-Fi throughout the campsite and is it free?
Wi-Fi is free at the bar but a fee must be paid for each accommodation plot.
18. Does the campsite offer entertainment? Is it included in campsite rates?
Yes, the campsite puts on activities during the July-August summer holidays. They are generally included in campsite rates, with some exceptions.
19. Do visitors have free access to the aquatic area?
No, rules relating to aquatic areas only grant access to campsite guests.
20. When are the snack bar and bar open?
The snack bar and bar are open from May to September (opening hours during low season available at reception). In July and August, the bar is open from 8am to midnight on Wednesday, Saturday and from 10am to midnight on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
21. What types of barbecue are allowed?
Charcoal and gas barbecues are allowed. You can bring your own or rent charcoal barbecues on site. Electric barbecues and planchas are prohibited.
22. How far away from the campsite is the beach, as well as cycle paths and the town centre?
The beach is located 700m away from the campsite. You can access via a block of holiday homes through a pathway that not many people use. Access to cycle paths starts opposite the campsite. The town centre is 4.5km away.