4-star services for an exceptional holiday in the Vendée
Your 4-star campsite in the Vendée is ideally located by the sea to help visitors fully enjoy ocean pleasures and the landscapes that the Vendée coast has to offer. To make sure you spend enjoyable holidays in the Vendée with the highest level of comfort possible, Camping du Jard campsite provides a wide range of services! You will find all the comfort you need on campsite premises.
4-star campsite in the Vendée with quality services
The campsite is open from 24th April to 12th September 2019.
- High season (July/August): reception is open from 8am to 8pm.
- Low season: reception is open all week long from 8:30 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
In July and August, a shuttle bus allows you to travel free of charge to La Tranche-sur-Mer town centre (bus stop Parc des Jards near the campsite). You’ll find all the key information about this shuttle service on the official La Tranche-sur-Mer website.
The campsite bar
The campsite’s bar welcomes you as of May with all kinds of refreshments (ice cream, beer, homemade cocktails and liquors). Its large sunny terrace is perfect for sharing precious moments over a coffee or a cold drink. And it’s located right by the water park. Take this opportunity to have fun with our electronic games, table football, billiards and table tennis.
Free Wi-Fi access on the bar terrace
From 24 April to 12th September: Wednesday, Saturday: 8am – midnight; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday: 10am – midnight.
Low season opening hours: ask at reception
Catering service for takeaway meals:
From May to September, the snack bar offers takeaway meals for holidaymakers who wish to enjoy our dishes back at their accommodation. Meals can also be savoured on site in the restaurant room or on the terraces provided.
High season opening hours: every day, lunch and dinner. 1 restaurant room and 2 terraces.
Low season opening hours: ask at reception
The bakery and corner shop
Services at your disposal, so you don’t have to leave the campsite for your daily shopping: Every morning, come and collect fresh bread and pastries for a four-star breakfast!
Opening hours during high season: Bakery, corner shop open from 7:30 am – 1pm and 5pm – 7:30pm
Opening hours during low season: Every day on order at reception
Bike & Bed “Accueil Vélo” service: A rental service for an even more relaxing holiday
Bicycles can be rented by the day or by the week and will offer splendid rides for the whole family: You’ll find 700 km of cycle paths between the coast, the Poitou marshes and the Vendée woodlands. Borrow helmets and locks at reception. The Vélodyssée cycle route is less than 1 km away from the campsite.
Find out more >
Equipment available for rent
- Baby kit: on request at reception. Travel cot, bathtub, high chair: € 4/night (subject to availability)
- Sheet kit: on request at reception. € 10/lit
- Bathroom kit: on request at reception. € 8/kit (1 large towel + 1 medium-sized towel) + 1 shower mat)
- Power adapters : rent €10
- Charcoal barbecue: On request at reception: 1 day: € 2/weekend: € 5/week € 15. € 20 deposit (and subject to availability)
- Wi-Fi: Free at the bar.
On request at reception: Accommodation locations: code vouchers: 2 hours: € 4/2 days: € 8/7 days: € 15/14 days: € 25/21 days: € 35
€ 5 for each addition device
- Laundry room (in sanitary block): On request at reception € 4.80 for a washing token / € 4 for a drying token / € 0.60 for a dose of washing powder
- Bikes: On request at reception: Borrow helmets, locks, baby seats. € 200 deposit/bike.
For 1 hour: € 3 – For ½ day: 8 € – For a full day: € 12. Then pay € 6 for each additional day. For one week: € 46.
- Safe available at reception: € 3/nuit
- Table-top fridge: € 5.72/night On request at reception (and subject to availability)
- Cleaning package: € 100
On request at reception, we lend games, books, irons and ironing boards, rackets, balloon.
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility (adapted sanitary facilities)
- Free Wi-Fi access on the bar terrace and at an extra cost throughout the rest of the campsite
- The outdoor parking and campsite are supervised during July and August
- Borrow games, rackets, iron and ironing board, power adapters, etc.
- Campsite grounds lit up all night