Services with restaurant, bar, fitness room…
Campsite La Tranche sur Mer with services
4-star services for exceptional vacations at La Tranche sur Mer
Your campsite is ideally located by the sea, so you can take full advantage of the pleasures of the ocean and the landscapes of the Vendée coast. To help you make the most of your vacation in the Vendée and ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible, Camping du Jard provides a wide range of services! All the comforts of home.
In high season (July/August), reception is open from 9am to 8pm. In low season, it’s open all week from 9am to 12:30pm and from 2pm to 6pm. In July and August, there’s a free shuttle service to La Tranche sur Mer. Parc des Jards” stop near the campsite. Find out more about this service on the La Tranche sur Mer website.
The campsite bar is open from May.
With its large, sunny terrace, you can share convivial moments over a coffee, a cocktail or a cold drink, close to our water park in the Vendée. You can also have fun with our various games (electronic games, table soccer, billiards and table tennis).
- Ice cream
The sweet straw hut
New for 2024! Young and old alike can enjoy a treat after a day of sightseeing or lounging by the pool.
- Snack area
- Catering area
- Room under glass roof
- Heated/air-conditioned room
A catering service
From May to September, our restaurant offers a variety of culinary options to suit all tastes and preferences. For a quick and delicious experience, our snack area features a tempting selection of pizzas, burgers, salads and paninis, available to enjoy on the spot or to take away.
Offering a contemporary and welcoming atmosphere, our restaurant area invites you to discover a diversified menu featuring meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, guaranteeing a satisfying gastronomic experience for our guests. Enjoy your meal in our heated and air-conditioned glass-roofed dining room, for a culinary experience all year round.
Supérette with butcher’s, fruit and vegetable…
Our bakery opens its doors every day from 7am in high season and 8am in low season, offering a wide range of fresh breads and pastries baked on site to enhance your breakfasts.
In our mini-market, you’ll find everything you need, from fresh produce such as fruit and vegetables, to local delicacies such as wine. There’s also a souvenir area where you can choose from postcards, T-shirts, plush toys and other items featuring the Jard. To enhance your stay, we offer a wide range of indoor and beach games to keep you entertained. Finally, book lovers will find what they’re looking for in our press and bookshop area.
The Fitness Room will be open all season long! Come and take advantage of our brand-new equipment to help you get into shape. Work on your cardio, try your hand at Pilate or join a muscle-strengthening class. So, during your stay, you’ll be able to stay in top shape. Let yourself be carried away by an experience that will recharge your batteries!
Accueil Vélo: A rental service to make your daily life easier
There are 700 km of cycle paths between the coast, the Marais Poitevin and the bocage, and the Vélodyssée is less than 1km from the campsite.
Bicycle paths are provided throughout the town of La Tranche Sur Mer, so you can set off from the campsite and get around with peace of mind.
The beach can also be reached by bike in 5 minutes.
Rentals available by the half-day, day or week.
- 11€ for half a day
- 15€ per day
- 49€ per week
- 75€ for 10 days
Children’s bike (16″, 20″, 24″ )
- 8€ half-day
- 11€ per day
- 41€ per week
- 60€ for 10 days
- 12€ for half a day
- 17€ per day
- 55€ per week
- 85€ for 10 days
- Helmets and anti-theft locks available for loan with every rental.
- Baby kit (cot with mattress, bath and high chair): €6/night
- Sheet kit (double or single sheets): €18/bed
- Bath kit (1 bath sheet + 1 towel per person + 1 bath mat for accommodation): €12 / kit
- Charcoal barbecue: €5 per day / €20 per week
- Table-top fridge: 6€ / night
- Wifi: 1 access per pitch offered, 3 accesses per pitch Premiums offered
- Laundry: €5 washing token / €4 drying token / €1 detergent dose
- Safe deposit box at reception: €3 / night
- Cleaning package: €100 – Included in Premium mobile homes
All rentals are subject to availability. You can contact us to have bed linen delivered to your mobile home on arrival, subject to availability.
Games, books, iron and ironing board, rackets, pétanque games, …. are available on request from reception.
Plus points :
- Close to the beach: 10-minute walk to the beach
- Friendly family campsite
- A water park for all ages
- Drive-in welcome to make your arrival easier
- A team at your service to make your stay as pleasant as possible
- Entertainment and facilities for all
- A wide range of partnerships to discover the region at the best possible rates
- Various rentals available from reception
- Snack bar, restaurant, grocery store and bakery open all season long
- Outdoor parking, supervised and secure campsite in July/August